I am committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. I will never share your details with a third party, unless required to by law or specifically requested by you.
Information I may collect from you
- I collect your data (such as name and email) if you sign up for my newsletter, which is processed by WordPress. If you contact me, I may also receive your email or phone number. Any information you send by email is not entirely secure unless you use an encrypted email service.
- By using this website, WordPress automatically collects certain data, such as IP address for location services. This will normally be anonimised by the website, and only made available in terms of general statistics. The same may be true for clickthrough data.
- By making a purchase or requesting a free download, you provide information such as email address and name. I may send you an email inviting you to subscribe to my newsletter on this basis.
- Any information you provide during sessions is kept confidential. Records are stored securely, either in paper and/or digital format. All possible care is taken to make storage of such data secure, and regular checks are made to ensure this happens.
Use made of the information
1) Information you provide in person will be used to help design and provide the highest quality meditation, tapping or mentoring experience.
2) It may also be used to suggest other services I provide which you may also be interested in.
3) Information collected automatically will be used to provide requested information to you, to administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and statistical purposes.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting me.
I will not share any of your confidential information with any third parties unless I am instructed or permitted to do so by you or I am required to do so by law.
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018. I will provide a pdf of the information I hold on you within 30 days of such a request. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.
Deleting your information
You have the right to request that I delete all information I hold about you. This will be done within 30 days of the request.